Rockspace Extender Setup
If you have invested in a WiFi extender from the brand Rockspace and now looking to set up Rockspace WiFi extender, then this guide will answer all your queries. Check the step-by-step instructions for doing Rockspace extender setup right from the table of experts. Here we go.
How to Setup Rockspace WiFi Extender?
Alike other range extenders, the Rockspace WiFi extender can be installed by users with the help of various methods. You can either set up Rockspace WiFi extender with the press of the WPS button or use http //re.rockspace.local web address to make things happen. In this Rock space WiFi extender setup guide, we’ll jot down steps for both processes one by one. So, the one that seems easy to execute, you can opt for the same!
Set up Rockspace WiFi Extender via WPS
Note: Users can set up Rockspace WiFi extenders with the press of a button only if their routers support the same functionality.
- Plug the adapter of your Rock space WiFi extender into a wall outlet.
- Turn on the Power button and let your extender’s power LED become solid.
- Locate and press the WPS button on your Rockspace WiFi extender.
- Now, quickly head towards the WPS button on your home WiFi router and press it.
That’s it! This is all about how to setup Rockspace WiFi extender using the WPS button.
If you are getting no success with the Rockspace extender setup process, try the manual method listed below.
How to Setup Rockspace WiFi Extender via re.rockspace.local
http //re.rockspace.local is the default web address that helps Rockspace users to configure their extenders using web GUI. Walk through the steps given below and learn how to set up Rockspace WiFi extender using re rockspace.local.
- The moment you are done with the process of getting your Rockspace WiFi extender out of its box, place it near your home WiFi router.
- Are you up with the process? We hope yes!
- Power up your Rockspace extender by plugging its adapter into a power socket.
- As soon as you find that the power light of the extender has started glowing, get access to an Ethernet cable and connect your Rock space WiFi extender to the host router using the same.
- Make sure you establish a firm and finger-tight connection between both devices.
- Now, get access to your system and open a web browser on the same.
- Type re rockspace.local web address into the address field and hit Enter.
- The completion of this step will take you to the re.rockspace.local login page.
- Reaching here, input the default Rockspace WiFi extender login details into the fields given and proceed further by hitting OK.
Quick Tip: If you are not sure about the re.rockspace.local login details, check the Rockspace WiFi extender manual for help.
- You will find yourself on the Rockspace WiFi extender setup wizard.
This is how you can set up Rockspace WiFi extender manually. We hope that you now have learned everything about how to setup Rockspace WiFi extender using http //re.rockspace.local web address. In case you find yourself stuck at any step while executing the Rockspace extender setup process, feel free to get in touch with our technical experts for quick assistance.
Why re.rockspace.local Not Working?
While doing Rockspace extender setup, many users face re rockspace.local not working issue. If you are experiencing the same issue and can’t access re.rockspace.local login page using the default web address, here’s how to get the issue fixed.
1. Check Cable Connections
There could be some fault with the cable connecting your Rock space WiFi extender and home WiFi router. Hence, check the same and ensure that the cable being used for the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process is not worn out from any point.
If you find some breakage in the cable, consider replacing it or plan to connect your WiFi devices wirelessly.
2. Update Web Browser
You may also face issues while accessing the Rockspace WiFi extender login page using the http //re.rockspace.local web address if the internet browser you used is outdated.
So, update your web browser or toggle to the one already updated. Once done, try accessing re.rockspace.local login page and see if you can get success.
3. Clean Your Web Browser
Another reason that can make you experience re.rockspace.local not working issue could be due to the accumulation of cache and cookies on your web browser.
Therefore, it is suggested that you clean your web browser from time to time. Also, if many tabs have been opened on the web browser, consider closing the unwanted ones.
4. Change Location
Users may also fall victim to the re rockspace.local not working issue if they have placed their Rock space WiFi extender under a table or inside a cabinet.
You are advised to give your extender a place in an open area, preferably near your WiFi router. Also, make sure no WiFi interfering device is placed near your Rockspace extender and home router.
5. Check Typing Errors
It has been found that users often commit mistakes while entering the re.rockspace.local login web address into the address field. If you have committed the same mistake, then there is no chance for you to land on the Rockspace WiFi extender login page.
These are all the reasons that might be preventing you from doing the Rockspace WiFi extender setup. If still things are not going in your favor, it is suggested that you get in touch with our technical experts for quick help.
How to Reset Rockspace WiFi Extender Manually?
There are times when users can’t make the most of their Rockspace extenders and struggle with slow internet speed issues. If you are also facing problems with your Rockspace, then you should reset the device to factory settings and configure it again. If you want to know how to reset Rockspace WiFi extender manually, then check the steps below and learn everything about the reset process.
- Make sure your Rock space WiFi extender is plugged into the power outlet and is turned on.
- Now, get access to the Rockspace WiFi extender login page using http //re.rockspace.local web address.
- You then will be asked to enter re.rockspace.local login details.
- It is to say that if you have changed the default login details of your extender, consider using the altered Rockspace WiFi extender login details.
- If nothing has been changed by you so far, check the Rockspace WiFi extender manual you might have received with your device and find the username and password to be used for getting success with the http //re.rockspace.local login process.
- Once you are all done with the Rockspace WiFi extender login process, the dashboard of your device will come into view.
- Reaching the Rockspace extender setup wizard, navigate to the Settings section and look for the Reset option.
- The minute you click the same and select Apply, your Rockspace extender will be set back to default settings.
That’s how to reset Rockspace WiFi extender manually. If you are not getting any luck with the manual process, there is one more option for you to reset your extender to factory settings. Yes, you read it right! You can also reset Rockspace extender using the Hard Reset method. Read on to know how.
How to Reset Rockspace WiFi Extender using Hard Reset Method
Before you get started with the process, make sure your extender is turned on and is not connected to any device.
- Locate the Reset button on your Rock space WiFi extender.
- FYI, the location of the button may vary from model to model. Hence, check all sides of your extender to find the Reset button.
- Pressing the same, your extender will reset in a matter of seconds.
Now, you need to again perform the Rockspace extender setup process from scratch. For reference, you can check the section above naming how to set up Rockspace WiFi extender.
Can’t Access Rockspace WiFi Extender Login Page?
Rockspace extender users are also bothered by the Rockspace WiFi extender login issues. If you are also into the same problem, worry not! This section will help you in this regard!
- Check if you have entered the login details of your Rockspace correctly.
- Make sure the Caps Lock key of your system is turned off. This is recommended because the default Rockspace WiFi extender login details are case-sensitive.
- Have you updated the login details after completing the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process? If yes, then ensure that you are making use of updated details to get success with the re.rockspace.local login process.
- A technical glitch with your extender can also be the reason why you can’t log in to your Rockspace extender. In such a situation, reboot your extender once and see if it brings you success.
Did nothing work so far? Well, it seems you are not following steps in the right manner. Or, something is wrong with your device. No matter what the issue is, simply ask our technical experts to get it fixed for you. Let them handle all the hard work; you just sit back and relax!